Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pop Tarts Brooke Hogan Takes Dig At Paris Hilton

YOU COULD spend your entire life that is based in Starbucks near people hunched over the portable computers and the you the d they do not feel never single to disclose that their dream is to write a television or a nexus of film; to know, those novelizations that they appear magical in the cremagliera of the bookcase dell airport with stars of the screen on their covers. Me? I the VE has published two novels and a collection of history that have allowed to the notoriety kind a law very rarely approximately: I the VE has lost all the I" prizes; the VE never name for, my fans more burning numbers in the ten of the hundreds and I necessity of d the jaws of life to pull it on the list of the bestseller. Shortly, a career in the literary novel trenches, where l applause is something that you hang your hat over, from you haven the t it has made money in order to buy a portacappelli enough..

No comments: